Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Addition to Our Family!

Mel and I have tried to postpone getting a second car as long as possible. Now that we aren't working in the same building every day we needed to make the jump. We found a good deal on a '06 Mustang.


10 comments:

Ashley said...

That car is HOTT! I love it, you guys will be quite the upity couple out there in Le Grande I am sure. I hope things are still going well for you there, and that you have a great Thanksgiving. We miss you guys!

Greg and Carly said...

Awesome ride!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Cool!

Christy said...

That is a sweet car. Who gets to drive it?

denny said...

nice

Keechler said...

Sweet Ride!

denny said...

send me you address so I can send you a Christmas card

Chelsey and Casey said...

Guys! Guuuuyyyyyssssss! We are so behind on the news-- but that car is AWESOME! I wonder how fast it could drive you to Denver? Try it! :)

Kristine and Philip said...

Nice Mustang! You guys are so fun! Love you both~ Aunt Kris

Shaylen said...

Wow nice. :D