Jack is officially a Nursing Home Administrator! He finished his AIT program, passed the state boards, passed the Oregon State test, and yesterday passed the National exam! I am so proud of him. The pass rates for these tests are not so great so Jack had been nervous for the past three weeks or so. We found out that we are moving to La Grande, Oregon. Jack starts his new position tomorrow morning. Hopefully we will be able to find a place to live this week. After we found out we were moving to La Grande my boss called and promoted me to Regional Marketing Director, which will mean I get to keep both my buildings here and add the two buildings in La Grande. I am overwhelmed but so excited and grateful I will not have to go on a job hunt. So after Jack passed his federal exam yesterday we went to our nursing home in Milton-Freewater and helped the residents pass out candy to kids that came through. The residents loved it and it was so much fun. After that Jack wanted to celebrate passing his test by getting sushi! Then we watched Hocus Pocus and ate candy and cookies the rest of the night. We had such a great Halloween and are excited for our upcoming adventures.
After Jack passed his Oregon State test his boss got us a hotel room and sent us to an amazing restaurant. The steak was sooo good!! Jack got octopus as an appetizer but I refused to try it, we definitely have different taste buds!!
7 comments:
Oh man that looked like so much fun. You two are such head honchos, you'll be running the city in no time! We'll miss you a lot, I am regretting not hanging out more now:-( We'll still see you though right?!? Right?!? Haha, last night was fun, sorry for the holy terrors running around your apartment, breaking slinkys and such.
wow you guys, so much great news in one post!! that is soo amazing! we are soo proud of you both and miss you tons. you are doing a great job out their in the world on your own. lol. congratulations!
BIG TIME CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! You make us very happy and proud.
We took some friends to San Diego temple yesterday and visited Bruce and Kathryn after and had great Italian food. Very fun day. Love Grandma C
What wonderful news! So glad to see that life is so good to you! You two deserve it.
Congratulations to you both. I'm with you on the octopus tasting.Yuk!
I am so excited for you
How exciting for both of you!
Post a Comment