We found a place to live! We never thought it would happen. There are no apartments in this town and our options were very limited. We looked in all the newspapers and online and finally found this 3 bed 2 bath house. It is older but very clean and has a 2 car garage, which is probably the main reason we chose it. It really feels like home and we love it already. Here are some pictures...
6 years ago
7 comments:
Okay I already knew that information, but am glad for the pictures. Now time for an update on more things happening in your life. I hope you guys are well, all your stuff is unpacked and looks great. Gotta love those window coverings eh? The washer, dryer, desk, and chair look great! Haha...hope all is well, glad you are already loving things there.
Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Love the new place! I'll call you this week for a catch-up!
Always glad to see your posts! Love the news of the test passing of course and I like your house. Looks very nice to me. Stay there until we get to come visit :-)
Very nice guys! We are happy for you two. I'm sure you are happy to be out of an apartment and in a home! Love the pictures. Love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Congrats on everything. I'm so happy for you two.
If I had your address I could send you a Christmas card
Post a Comment