Sunday, October 25, 2009

FALL

Since both of us are from Southern California we normally do not get a chance to see the pretty colors of Fall. Yesterday we drove out to Portland for work and had the opportunity to drive through the Columbia River Gorge. We have driven this countless times and it is always beautiful. But with the trees changing colors it got us so excited for Fall and the holiday season coming up. We stopped at Multnomah Falls, bought some hot chocolate, and went for a hike. It was a great day!









5 comments:

Ashley said...

we love those waterfalls. I bet it's amazing in the fall. We missed you at church today. Hopefully we see you again before the big move/? We moved yesterday, so much nicer to be in a house! We want to have a Halloween party fri. You down? Talk to you later.

Kristine and Philip said...

Jack & Melissa, any word on where you're headed? I love those waterfalls too. Great pics. Love,
Aunt Kris

The Burrups said...

wooww its beautiful! that looks soo fun!! we miss you guys so much! hope all is well. you both look great!

Leslie said...

Multnoma falls is amazing! When I was driving through the Gorge I nearly hit the gard rail because the waterfall came out of no where and I was like, "whoa! That is incredible." Sure miss you and Jack. Looks like you two are doing well.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I went to Multnomah falls last October! I was so pretty with the turning foliage. How nice to see some fall color!