Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bored

I, Jack, am so bored with school being out. I was playing around with my computer and figured out how to get a snapshot out of a movie clip. So here are a few shots from last winter:

Jimmy(He landed this)
Mel and Mom flyin'
Tim's face was too good in this shot(click on the image to enlarge it).
Tim
Mel
Me

3 comments:

Stewarts said...

That shot is sweet! You need to submit that to SKI magazine. Can I sponsor you?

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Hi Mel! It was so fun visiting you guys! We made it back from Yellowstone alive and well - though Nathan did get attacked by a mountain lion - sort of. I look forward to reading your blog! take care. We love you.

Janette said...

Hey I found your blog off of Chely's. Looks like you guys are doing well. hopefully we can keep in touch!