Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun in Idaho Falls






Yesterday we went miniature golfing in Rigby and then took some pictures of the Idaho Falls Temple.  Then we went to Game World, an arcade game/pizza place.  Game World is significant to us because it was where we went on our very first date over two years ago.  This was our first time back since then, so it brought back a lot of fun memories.  We closed out our night by watching "Batman Begins" in preparation for "The Dark Knight" coming out this weekend.  

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. You guys are always so cute. I.F. looks like a pretty fun place with you two there :-)

verna said...

I am glad Teresa reminded me to check out your blog. Love all the pictures. Can see you are having a fun life! When are you coming to Palm Springs? Grandpa was wondering about when he could set up a time for you to visit with Bishop Arave. I think this would be a very good thing to do Jack.
Love Grandma C