Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Year!



Today is our one year anniversary!  Last night we went out to a nice steak dinner and saw the new Batman movie.  Today, although we had busy church schedules, we were able to celebrate with fajitas, homemade strawberry lemonade, and a little fondue for dessert.  When I woke up, I found a "candy note" laid out on the table for me.  Hopefully you can read it, just click on the picture to enlarge it.  My favorite line is the "U-no ano anniversary" because Jack couldn't find a candy bar with the word "one" in it.  Luckily I took a few years of Spanish in high school :)   

3 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

So cute! Way to go Jack on the Candy Card!

Chelsey and Casey said...

CUTE! Congrats on ONE YEAR!!!

Shaylen said...

oh that is cute! :) Congrats on the 1 year!