Here are a few random pics from our vacation. They include Caro and Jack, the Sanofsky family, Jack and me getting trashed by waves as we tried to go kayaking, and the beach house we stayed at for our grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.
Jackie- I always wonder where you are and ask about you. I like looking at pictures of you and me -- especially when we were looking for butterflies. =) I miss you and can't wait to play with you again!! Davis
4 comments:
It was quite a family reunion marathon, wasn't it? The pics are a reminder of some great times. Miss you guys!
woo!!! that beach house is pretty nice guys! keep the pics comin!
Jackie-
I always wonder where you are and ask about you. I like looking at pictures of you and me -- especially when we were looking for butterflies. =)
I miss you and can't wait to play with you again!!
Davis
So good to be with you both at the Red Moose Lodge! We had a great time!
Post a Comment