Thursday, September 3, 2009

August

USC Grad School

Jack started grad school two weeks ago. Our weeknights and Saturdays are done for. Just as an example last night we got home from work at 6 and then he did 4 hours of homework!

Harry Potter

I did it, I started the Harry Potter series! I never saw any of the movies or read any of the books until about a month ago. Now Jack has bought me the whole series. I have read 1-4 and just started 5 and have seen movies 1-3 and we are about to watch number 4. I really enjoy the books and am glad I finally started them, especially with Jack in school now. Book 4 is my favorite so far!

The Green Lantern

So when Mom and Dad were here they heard this bar had good fish tacos, so they went during the day and loved them. So Jack and I decided to go after work on Friday night because we wanted some good food. Well, we were the only ones eating food in there and the only ones with water in our Bud Light cups. I don't think we stood out too much.... do you?


The food was amazing!!


Work

Jack has been the administrator this past month and has been doing great. I went in his office the other day and saw all these pink sticky notes on his desk and had to take a picture. Instead of an agenda he uses sticky notes and a lot of them. Whatever works, ha ha.

In Milton-Freewater they have a Muddy Frogwater Festival. I set up a booth there for work and made this poster with all the pictures that I took and below is the booth. I forgot to take a picture and remembered after I closed it down for the night, so thats the best picture I have. We gave out all kinds of free stuff and had a wheel people could spin to win things like bottle water, pens, key chains, etc.


Visitors!!!!

Mom and Dad Sanofsky came to visit! They are our first visitors here and we had a blast! I swear this is not all we did, it is just the only picture we got. We toured Walla Walla and ate at all of our favorite places. Of course we only had so many days to eat at all of our favorite restaurants so we did end up eating out quite a bit. We miss them so much but are so excited to see them in one week! We are using our vacation time and taking off to California for a week. Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow Jack sounds super busy. That stinks that he has to study on weekends, but at least you have your HP books to keep you busy. I am so excited for New Moon! Wish we could see it together.

Ashley said...

What I learn about you on the blog! I didn't know Jack was going to school. That's crazy. I am glad you are still enjoying HP. Definitely soaks up some downtime! We'll have to try the green lantern, I always wondered if there is food there or just beverage. Might have to avoid the friday night rush thougH!!

Keechler said...

Please let us know when you'll be in town. We would love to see you two. Love The Keecler's