Last Friday after work we went to the Walla Walla County Fair and had a blast! We haven't been to a fair in a couple of years and it was a nice date night together.
To start out we could not decide on what to get for dinner but we heard the curly fries were amazing, so we decided to get one and then get dinner after…..bad idea. The fries were huge and pure grease. Talk about way too much grease in one night. We ate over half of them and lost our appetite (the picture below was when we were finished eating the fries, so you can just imagine how big they were). After we looked at all the animals and walked around a lot we decided we should get something to eat besides fries and I got a delicious hot buttered corn on the cob and Jack got really good fresh tacos.
You can’t go to the fair without going on a ride, right? Of course most of the rides at the fairs are all ones that just spin you around in circles which are not my kind of rides. So we went on the two that would work for me, the ferris wheel, which I loved, I don’t think I have been on one in years, and the drop zone, where it brings you to the top and drops you, it was really fun!
Drop Zone
(I look just a little scared, ha ha)
So before we went to the fair we had a “Fair Day” at work for our residents. It was a lot of fun! Jack was in charge of the popcorn machine and I was in charge of a ring toss game and pictures. We had cotton candy, funnel cake, popcorn, and sodas. They also had a camel come to the facility and some goats and a little piglet. The residents absolutely loved it and it was neat to see them have such a great time.
3 comments:
Nice camel!
I love it! Looks like you two are having fun in Walla Walla!
How fun. What an awesome facilty you get to work at.
Post a Comment