Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update!!!

Gridley, California

Jack is currently in Gridley, California taking over a skilled nursing facility while the Executive Director is on vacation. A lot has gone on while he has been there and he is doing great, his boss is very impressed with him and so am I. Good job love! He has been there since last Monday and will be there until Wednesday. I cannot wait until he comes home, I miss him so much! Below is a picture of the facility Jack is working at right now.

Saturday when I was all by myself I got this knock on the door and look what it was, my wonderful husband sent me these beautiful flowers! He always knows how to put a smile on my face!


Shark Week


I am so excited for shark week!!!! Have you seen the new commercials for it where a person is just relaxing in the ocean and all of the sudden it makes a scary noise, haha I jump everytime. I have already watched it all day, it is a good thing to keep me occupied while Jack is gone, that and deep cleaning the whole house.

Our Work

I thought you might be interested in seeing where we work, I just took these pictures for an online virtual tour.
Front Building

Residents Room

Assisted Living Front

Outdoor Courtyard

Two Year Anniversary!!!!

It has been the best two years of my life. I love Jack so much and am so grateful to have him in my life.

We had a wonderful day. We went to the tri-cities and ate dinner at Olive Garden, my favorite! Jack got me this beautiful pearl necklace and matching earings that has dimands in them as well, I love them. I got him Wii active and of course an MJ CD. I was having trouble deciding what to get him :).

Downtown Walla Walla



Scottish Fair

The best chocolate covered banana ever, it was only $2 too!

Some huge burly looking guys in kilts

9 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

What a newsy update! Thanks for all the pictures :) We miss you guys!

Leslie said...

Congrats on the two year mark! The place you work looks way nice. It was fun to see Jack last weekend but it wasn't the same without you. Miss you!!!

The Burrups said...

hey melissa!! we totally missed you this past weekend!! Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Greg and Carly said...

Wow! Looks like two are up too a lot! We miss you guys!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Aw, you two are so cute! Can't believe its been two years.

verna said...

Hi Jack and Melissa. Love the update. Great job Mel! Can't believe it has been two years since your wedding! Time does fly especially when you get my age! Congratulations. What beautiful flowers and pearls for a real pearl! Love Gma C

Ashley said...

Wahoo, blogging buddies finally:-) You and Jack are so cute together. I love the randomness of this post. From work to parades with kilts, to anniversaries. You'll have to let me know what you think of the wii active. WE are really wanting to get the new wii sports, maybe soon...birthdays are coming up!

Keechler said...

Happy anniversary. Time flies when your having fun. Looks like you have a great place to work too. We miss you guys.

Bishop Fillmore said...

Would you beleive that I have been to Gridley?