We made these at Melissa Lake's bridal shower and I have been craving them ever since! So we went to this really neat store in Walla Walla called Clickers and found these delicious looking raspberries and I could not resist. Jack thought I was crazy because I was so excited for them but when he tried them he understood why. They are really easy and oh so good! Thought I would share the recipe- enjoy!
Directions:
Brownie Crusts:
1 package/ 20 oz of brownie mix
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup of water
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Once you have the mix ready, butter and flour the pan. I used a mini muffin pan, the smaller size is good because they are rich, but you can make them bigger if you want. Do not over fill them, a little less batter is actually better, I overfilled mine.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 12-15 mins. or until done. Immediately take out the brownies and push down on the middle with a spoon, forming a cup shape brownie. Then put them in the fridge for 30 mins.
Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Filling:
3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
Use medium heat and bring just to a boil.
In a bowl put 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips
Pour the warmed cream over the chocolate chips to melt them.
Once the chocolate is completely melted
Add about 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of raspberry chambord (I used raspberry extract and it worked fine, you need this part though, it makes all the difference!)
Fill the brownies up with the chocolate raspberry ganache
Put a whole raspberry on the top
Before you serve them, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar
7 comments:
OHH, Yum! Can't wait to try these!
Those look sooo tasty!
Those look amazing! I will have to make them for sure.
mmm... I am definitly going to try those! Thanks for sharing!
They look and sound devine!
Raspberries are one of my favorite things, next to chocolate and whip cream. This recipe fits me to a T. Love to try it.
Those look awesome. Thank for sharing the recipe!
Post a Comment