Sunday, June 14, 2009

LAKERS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Congrats to the best team in the world!  Wish we were in L.A. for a little parade action on Wed.  Just in case our blog readers have forgotten I did predict this very outcome back in October.  Just scroll down and hit "Older Posts" about 3 times to see for yourself.  

MVP!



This past weekend we went to our first ever demolition derby.  We had a good time at the local fairgrounds.  


A girl had a seizure while driving and they had to cut the whole top off the car to get her out. 

They just kept driving even with no wheels!!

Three car pile up! 

Cars were catchin' on fire- crazy people! 

3 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I am glad to see Jack's still the man with evolving hair do's! Seriously impressed that his hair looks good like 30 different ways. We miss you guys!

The Postl's said...

go lakers!!!!

Lauren said...

Hey guys - I found your blog on Greg & Darlene's! Hope you guys are doing well. I had a question for ya. I think I read that Jack is doing Healthcare Administration at a long-term care facility, is that right? Just wondering how you guys got into it because that is what Joe is looking to do. Is it a AIT program? Is he planning on getting his Master's? Sorry for all the questions! You guys look great!