Our vacation is almost over. One more week in Palm Springs and then back up to Rexburg to finish our last semester. Our good friends, Casey and Chelsey, came to visit us so we had to take them to all the fun spots. We went to the Santa Monica pier, the Hollywood sign (which we had never been to ourselves), and then the beach. I, Jack, got to do a little surfing over the last couple of weeks. I was able to learn from a professional named Jimmy Stewart, who happens to be my brother-in-law. The picture below was taken at Zuma beach.
6 comments:
yeah!! we found you!! :)
Looks like you had a great vacation! I’m glad everyone’s back, now we can have some fun again! Yeah!
Sorry we missed you when you were in the area. Hopefully we'll catch you next time.L|ove, The Keechlers
Dang it looks like you guys had fun! Here is the link to our blog.
http://clintshaylenhawthorne.blogspot.com/
I am glad that I finally found your blog!:) :)
Hey, I just was thinking about you guys the other day and how helpful you were with Carson while we were in the ward...then I found your blog! Hope all is going well at BYU-I...we sure miss it. Are you enjoying the new Stake Center? Anyways, thanks again for all that you did for us after Jonas was born!
Jack is a sexy sexy man, u 2 mel
Post a Comment