Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hollywood Hills

A few weeks ago we went on a hike in the Hollywood Hills. We decided to just start climbing the mountain instead of finding the marked trail (always looking for an adventure). It made it interesting to say the least. We ended up finding a good trail to follow back but the way there was a bit of a climb.





At the end of the hike we went to the Griffith Observatory. It had beautiful views of L.A.!





We tried the famous Pink's Hot Dogs for the first time. I do not like hot dogs but I have to admit, these were good.



I got a BBQ and onion ring dog and Jack got the Chili dog.



We went to LA to go to the temple in the morning. Jack got this really cool picture with his phone.



On our way back we drove though Hollywood and took some picture of the town and the nice cars.




4 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Great updates, guys! Jack, you sly dog with the bowling in the park! We'll have to plan some sweet things for your visit to Denver ;) Love & miss you!

Kristine and Philip said...

I really don't care for plain hot dogs but I do like chili dogs, and the BBQ-onion ring one looked very tempting. Great pictures. Love you two cute people! Aunt Kris

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Yay, Pinks!

verna said...

Great pictures and comments. Made me feel like I really shared your adventure. Thanks for sharing. Loved the whole thing, especially the picture of Jack that his G Parents gave you. What a cute kid he was (is) G Carneal