About a month ago we found out that Bakersfield has a minor league hockey team. Jack and I had never been to a hockey game before so we thought we would try it out. We loved it! It looks so boring on T.V. but in person it was great. There is so much action and they are always fighting with each other. We have been twice now and I am sure we will go again this season.


Go Condors! All the fans here are way intense, which makes it that much more enjoyable.

The first game we went to Kobayashi was there (The guy who has the world record for eating to most hot dogs).


After the game we went to Moo Creamery and it was delicious. Get ready friends and family we have a new place to take you to when you come visit.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE reading about your many adventures! Hockey games are so awesome - we used to go to them in Salt Lake. We were there one year for the championship game and it was pretty much the most exciting thing I had ever done. Unfortunately there's not much to cheer for in La Grande. :)
Post a Comment