Love them!!
We were able to go to the church that Grandpa and Grandma Sanofsky were married!

We drove down Lombard Street: "The crookedest street in the world"
Fisherman's Wharf

We ate lunch at Fishermen's Grotto. Carneal family spot. It was so good!
We also went to Ghirardelli Square, yum!
After that we walked down to Pier 39.

This is Alcatraz Island in the back. We took this picture at the end of the pier.
We also drove up to Coit Tower and saw a beautiful view of the city at night.
That night we played games at the hotel then went out to find a place to celebrate the New Year. Jack found the perfect spot! We were on a mountain right above the Golden Gate Bridge overlooking the whole city! It was amazing! Then at midnight we watched the firework show from there. It was a perfect night!

The famous shot in Full House... The Painted Ladies in Alamo Square. The Victorian and Edwardian houses there were beautiful!
Chinatown
Transamerica Pyramid

Union Square.. We were so excited to see the Christmas decorations were still up.

On our way out of town we stopped at the Muir Woods National Park. It was so beautiful!
Jack got some great shots!

We found the best place to eat! It is called Chow and it is simple foods made really well. The pizza was amazing! We went twice and the pancakes were the best!



We had a blast! Thanks to my wonderful husband for this fun trip, best Christmas present ever!
6 comments:
Mel I can't get over how gorgeous you always are! Seriously gorgeous!
Oh my gosh, I love going to S.F! Looks like you guys really lived it up. I've done most of those things, but not all in one trip. Way to go. Muir woods is so cool. I love your pictures by the Full House houses. So funny. Glad you guys had such a great time. Jack is so good at surprising you!
I'm jealous! Neither of us have ever been to San Fran-- it looks awesome! And now you're headed to Miami?!?! One of our favorite places everrrr!
How fun! I love San Fran - so much to do and see there! Haven't been to Muir Woods before. Next time.
Hey!!! We were here guys (15 mins. south)and you didn't call! I'm a little offended not gonna lie, we miss you gyus!
We love SF. Be there next week
Post a Comment