Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas!

What a fun Christmas we had! We were able to spend Christmas Eve and day in Agoura and then the next two days in Palm Springs. Our favorite part...spending all of it with family and thinking of the Savior.















































5 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

You guys are getting so good with your camera! The depth of field on the picture of Grandpa and Grandma Carneal is bangin! You'll have to teach me all your tricks. And Abby! Oh, we love Abby! We still talk about her :) Miss you guys!

The Perry Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time celenbrating the holiday! Cute pictures! :)

Greg and Carly said...

Mel you're gorgeous! And I love Jack's Laker Pj's! Glad you had a great Christmas! Miss you!

Janette said...

Great pictures. Miss your family... I am glad you guys had a good Holiday.

verna said...

I LOVED YOUR PICTURES. Mel looks like a movie star but then Jack does too.

Great remembrance of our fun Christmas and thanks for taking up along on your San Francisco trip. Most of those places we have seen and love.

I wanted to put one of your pictures of Muir on my desktop but did not know how.

Great pictures of your family too Mel. Love Blogspots!