6 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Update
So we found a 2 bedroom condo in Walla Walla, Washington and love it! We got all unpacked and took a video of the place and when we went to upload it to the blog we realized that we left the camera cord in California, so pictures will be a little delayed. Jack started his job on Monday and has really enjoyed it so far. He looks so sharp every morning with his new business attire, thanks to the help of Uncle Jeff and Billy (I took pictures of him on his way to work, which I will have to post later). My job search has offically started! I am going to drop my resume off at places tomorrow. We will see how that goes. Our ward here has been so nice and welcoming to us. Our bishop came to our house with his family after we had been here for only two days. So it is nice to feel like we know people already. I will have to update you more later. The Laker game is on so I need to start cheering with Jack (he thinks they play better when I support them, haha). Who knows when we will be able to post pictures again, hopefully soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You guys sound like you're having a great adventure. Fun times! Can't wait to see the photos.
I second Jack's mom! We can't WAIT to see pics! We will post pics of our place SOON, I promise! Miss you. Love our phone chats! XO
Hi looking forward to photos too and always like to read any news. Gramps was released today from HP Group Leader. He will enjoy a little rest here.
hey yall we miss you guys! great update thats awesome that you guys found a place and things are going good we really hope you guys enjoy it there and we definitely cant wait for pics. love you guys!
Hi,
I'm Plinio, Mark' Sanofsky friend from Brazil. Please, tell him to contact me. My email address is pliniomsan@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.
Hi Jack and Mel. Idea, why don't you go to Radio Shack and buy a little cord. They are cheap I think, then we could all see your wonderful pictures. Otherwise it might be a l---o---n---g time until you get to Calif. Boo Hoo.
Post a Comment