6 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Off to Oregon
Jack has been offered a job with Evergreen Healthcare in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. He will be in the AIT program training to become the administrator of an extended care facility. He starts January 12th and we will be moving up there and finding a place to live the first week of January. That is when I will start my job search. We are really excited. Milton-Freewater is a small town so we are probably going to live in the metropolis known as Walla Walla, Washington, which is about 10 miles away. We will see how it is once we get up there and keep you in the loop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations guys. My sister lives in Oregon and just Loves it there.
Sounds like a few of you Websters are relocating to Oregon. What's up with that?
Good Luck!
I didn't know you were planning on living in Walla Walla?!? Cool!
Congrats! Good luck with the job search!
I just did some research on Walla Walla... it has over 30,000 people, so that's nice! And the residents say "The town's so nice, they named it twice!" (Walla Walla, get it? haha!) I think you will like it there! And we are definitely coming to visit so get a place big enough for 4! ;)
Good luck moving in!
Congratulations! Good luck with your move, and please send us your new address. Love the Keechler's
Hey guys, I'm bummed your not going to be close to us, but I know you'll be down lots to visit, hopefully we can see you all then. Good luck let me know how all is going up there.
Post a Comment