Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Weather INSIDE is Frightful


Idaho is starting to get a little chilly.  We are trying to avoid turning on the heat to save money.  The other night it got a little extreme.  I walked in the bedroom and found Melissa with a long-sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks, her bathrobe, a blanket, our sheets, and our comforter on.  It was time to step up and be a good husband.  Needless to say the heater went into action that night.  




5 comments:

Christy said...

Gene and I had a contest one year to see who would turn the heater on first. I won. It was 45 degrees when Gene finally turned on the heater.

Chelsey and Casey said...

You didn't really do that to Mel! How sad

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Just so you know, it is 80 degrees here in the desert.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

We've finally turned OFF the AC.

Janette said...

I can relate to Rachelle. We our just starting to cool off, but I know how that kind of weather is...and sometimes I miss it (I know that sounds crazy)