I had to work from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. this Halloween, but when Jack picked me up he had a costume already picked out for us- parents! We went to a party with some of our friends, which was a lot of fun. Jack held the little doll all night like it was real and fed it when it cried. Don't worry/get excited, this is not meant to be a foreshadow.
4 comments:
Your costume was hilarious. Really. I will remember this for years and years!
That's funny because Dennis and I have had that same exact costume for 12 Halloweens now, only never a PINK baby carrier.
Great idea. I bet you were naturals.
Love it you guys! you look so natural. Don't wait too long ;)
i would have to say that was probably my favorite halloween costume, that was awesome and jack is going to be a great father by the way he was taking care of that little one on halloween lol. you guys are awesome and we always have so much fun with you guys. great page and i love all the pics especially all the new york pics, looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment