We went on the ferris wheel. It was beautiful. Of all the times I have been to the pier this was my first time going on a ride!
Jack and Dad had fun playing the games.
Aren't they so cute together?!

On Saturday we celebrated my birthday at my grandparent's house. It was so fun spending the day with my family.
Jack surprised me once again! He knows me so well and knows that I love spending time with family. So for my birthday he surprised me with tickets to a Zac Brown Band Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. He not only got tickets for us, but also for our parents! I was so excited! So that night we headed out to the concert.
Our cute parents.
Webster's..
Sanofsky's..
This was the only picture we got together. It is blurry due to the very drunk man taking the picture and not being able to hold the camera still, haha. It was a crazy crowd but that just added to the excitement. The concert was amazing! We had a wonderful night together. Jack is too good to me!
More updates to come! My goal is to do a few posts a week until I get caught up. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
How fun! Happy birthday & congrats!
Post a Comment