Wednesday, November 3, 2010

G&G Carneal

This weekend Grandpa and Grandma Carneal came to visit us. We have been planning on them coming for a while and we were so excited for them to be here.

We had a great dinner at CPK on Friday night. Each of us got a different kind of pizza and shared so that we were able to get a little bit of everything. Yum!!


On Saturday we went to their old house that they they lived in 40 plus years ago with Mom and our Uncles. It was fun to visit it with them and hear stories about it.


We loved their new car! It is so nice! It was fun driving in it all weekend.


On Saturday night we went to Outback. G&G have never tried the bloomin' onion so we had to go. It was amazing!


We had a blast this weekend. It was so fun hearing all of their stories. Thanks G&G for coming to visit us! It means a lot to us and we had so much fun, Love you!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love your posts, so many food suggestions, I am always wishing I was hanging out with you guys:-) Looks like you guys are enjoying things in CA. I'm glad you can be close enough to spend so much time with family. We miss you too!