Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kern County Fair

A few weeks ago we went to the Kern County Fair. We had a ton of fun and ate some great fair food!


The nachos were so good!


It was about 95 degrees so we could not resist this cherry and lime icee.


Fair food is the best!


I got to see a real Florida alligator for the first time!


Check this out! They were all around at the fair "Sheriff Gang Unit." We are not in La Grande anymore!


We watched a BMX bike show. They were pretty good!


Tri-tip


I love corn on the cob...


Fresh cinnamon rolls...


It was worth every penny!


We had a great time at the fair! I loved spending time with Jack on date night!

1 comment:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Best updates ever!!! That fair looked like it was fun. Can't wait for your update from this weekend!