Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seattle

This weekend we were able to go up to Seattle for our cousin, Claire's, baptism. It was great to see family and stay with Aunt Kris and Uncle Phil. We were also able to meet up with Casey and Chelsey Saturday evening. It brought back so many great memories of Rexburg. We love Seattle and all the people we were able to see!

Our one picture all together came out a little blurry...
Their new baby boy, Griffin, is sooooo cute!





Throwin' the fish
We loved walking around the market. Everything is so fresh.
This is an alley wall underneath Pike's Place. We did not contribute.





4 comments:

Keechler said...

How beautiful. I'm glad you two are doing so well. Take care and keep in touch!

Ashley said...

Oh I love Seattle, looks like you had a great trip. That firsts picture of you two is so awesome!! We for sure will have to get together for lunch when we get back. We totally miss you guys!

Chelsey and Casey said...

That was SO MUCH FUN! (but way too much walking!) We miss you guys already-- that was a teaser! Come visit us in Denver :)

Leslie said...

Looks like you had a fun trip to Seattle. Crazy that Chelsea had a baby! He is a cute little babe. By the way, I literally gagged when I saw that pic of the gum wall.

Jack, you want to gross Mike out? Send him a picture/text of that wall. He hates seeing abc gum. haha!