Sunday, April 26, 2009

Portland

Jack and I had to spend last week in the Portland area for work.  We were able to do a little more exploring of the city.  We also got to meet up with our good friends, Jon and Dani.  We stayed in three different hotels so it is nice to finally be back at our apartment. 




The weather has been warming up here and everyday we drive past a really nice park near our home.  We decided that it was time to relive our Hawaii days and buy some cruisers to ride around the park.  We bought them in Oregon so no sales tax- love it!

On our way home from Portland we stopped at these amazing waterfalls.  They too reminded us of Hawaii.





6 comments:

Teresa said...

You got some great shots--good job with the camera!

Kelda said...

I'm jealous you guys live there. I love washington!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Beach cruisers! Nice! And how fun that you got to see Jon and Dani!

Elise said...

Great pictures! You guys have so much fun together!

Keechler said...

How beuatiful! Were planning a trip for the first time to Hawaii next May! Maybe we should just go to Oregon and save some money? NOT!I'm glad you guy's are doing well. Love, The Keeechler's

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How fun! I love Portland. I just saw those falls last fall. They were stunning with the fall colors around.