Cute Cute Cute! We miss you two!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Very cute! I love the new sign that says THE SANOFSKY'S! But you didn't post a picture of where the 'magic' happens! (Your bedroom!) ;)
very nice i want to see it in person!
Congratulations! Is there room for a family of 8? (LOL) we wouldn't do that to you! Mike and I would get a hotel so there would only be 6. Love you guys!
Love the new place - you've already made it cute and cozy - congrats!
Youre place looks great! The kitchen looks way nice too! Hope all is well in Oregon. Sure miss seeing your cute faces.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! We miss you two!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Very cute! I love the new sign that says THE SANOFSKY'S! But you didn't post a picture of where the 'magic' happens! (Your bedroom!) ;)
very nice i want to see it in person!
Congratulations! Is there room for a family of 8? (LOL) we wouldn't do that to you! Mike and I would get a hotel so there would only be 6. Love you guys!
Love the new place - you've already made it cute and cozy - congrats!
Youre place looks great! The kitchen looks way nice too! Hope all is well in Oregon. Sure miss seeing your cute faces.
Post a Comment