We got back from New York late last night. It was amazing! We loved the city. We spent the days visiting companies such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays, and Fitch Ratings just to name a few. At night we tried to squeeze in as much as we could. We ended up seeing all that we had planned. We have so many pictures and put a few on here. By a few we mean more than most of you probably want to see. Take a look!
Day One
Times Square
Mounted Police
Radio City Music Hall
NBC Studios where shows like 30 Rock and SNL are filmed
NY Pizza- so good!
Rockefeller Center
NBA Headquarters
The Plaza Hotel as seen in Home Alone 2
Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's!
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Mel at Rockefeller Center
Day Two
Grabbin a quick bite in between appointments
The Chrysler Building
Central Park
Central Park
Central Park with the Plaza Hotel in the background
Ridin the subway
View of Rockefeller Center and Central Park from the top of the Empire State Building
View of Central Park
View of the Financial District with the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to the right
The Milford Plaza was our hotel and the Majestic Theater is where Phantom plays so this shot gives you an idea of how close we were to everything.
We got to see Phantom!
In the theater
At the Hershey's store on Broadway
Busy Times Square
Real New York Cheesecake!
Day Three
A view of the Manhattan Temple
Manhattan Temple (we were in such a hurry to get to our next appointment that we couldn't get the best shot- but it works)
There is this great burger joint called the Shake Shack that we ate at in between appointments. The line wrapped around a good portion of the park it was located in.
A view of Manhattan from the Staten Island Ferry
A view of the Statue of Liberty while on the Staten Island Ferry
Not such a bullish market right now
Wall Street
Another view of the New York Stock Exchange
This is a shot of Ground Zero. I know you can't tell from the picture, but the area that is left empty is astounding. It is pretty incredible to see all this open space in the middle of downtown Manhattan. It gave us an idea as to how massive those buildings were.
Chinatown
Ice skating at Rockefeller Center
Isn't she so cute! I love her!
Eating a gyro. Needless to say Melissa wouldn't try the street vendor food :) Hot dogs and gyros just aren't her thing.
Times Square
Day Four
This shot of the Statue of Liberty and Financial District was taken from the Brooklyn Bridge.
The Brooklyn Bridge
Our last subway ride
A shot of Manhattan from the airplane
9 comments:
You guys really did a lot and I'm happy you had such a great time. Great photos -- I felt like I was there!
Seriously...you guys saw a ton! I have been to New York a few times and you saw way more than I ever have! What a great trip! Good luck with the job hunting...how exciting!
My goodness, what a trip! You must have scooted around like you were on skate boards :-) Great pictures.
We love New York too and it is Uncle Jeff's favorite place. Would like to spend another Christmas there sometime.
I love the picture. You sure saw a lot in a week.
Bishop Fillmore
Great trip! Now, I want to go back and go ice skating. That looked like a lot of fun. Cute kids, you are (do I sound like Yoda or is it late?) Love, Aunt Kris
I am so stinking jealous!! I want to see Phantom sooo Bad. THAT IS SO AWESOME THOUGH! I think that if Clint and I tried to do that much we would be exhausted the first two days. Plus we would probably get lost trying to find everything.
WOW! What a fun trip! Gotta love China Town...Carson was called "whitie" there. So jealous you got to see Phantom!
You two must be exhausted. It looks like you had a blast.
Take care.
Gene and Christy
How exciting. I have been dying to go to New York forever. I can't believe how much you packed into a few days. Seeing Phantom in NY - can it get any better than that?
Post a Comment