Good job! I'm impressed. That was a fun event to have recorded. Caroline is lucky to have such a loving aunt and uncle.
Thank you for recording that, you two are awsome. -B's sister
That "Caro's 1st Haircut" blog is wonderful. Thanks so much for doing it and sharing with us Jack. Loved the action and voice and all. Loved the haircut too. Love you Jack and Mel. Grandma C
What a sweet girl! You guys are cute to have recorded this and posted it!
I like the new look of your blog. Someone's been busy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good job! I'm impressed. That was a fun event to have recorded. Caroline is lucky to have such a loving aunt and uncle.
Thank you for recording that, you two are awsome. -B's sister
That "Caro's 1st Haircut" blog is wonderful. Thanks so much for doing it and sharing with us Jack. Loved the action and voice and all. Loved the haircut too. Love you Jack and Mel. Grandma C
What a sweet girl! You guys are cute to have recorded this and posted it!
I like the new look of your blog. Someone's been busy!
Post a Comment